Monday, September 22, 2014

Reflection on week one

I know that i certainly missed this one by a long time. But I think that in all the time that has passed, that I at least have more to compare the first week to. I wanted to start off by saying that at the moment it is WAY more complicated than i could have ever imagined on the first day of class. Although, much of it is my own fault, its difficult to believe in what I've managed to get myself involved with even now. I mean I'm not going to say that i haven't enjoyed myself but the repercussions are beginning to show themselves in my grades. as of late I've been much less focused and for the most part i already want to be done, I've come to realize that i cant handle as much as i thought i could. Or at least I just haven't been able to manage anything well at all. My emotions have played a big role in all of this because its difficult to get anything done at all when half the time you're emotionally unready. After getting way off topic, i just want to say that, i enjoyed it and im grateful for all of the things that im experiencing and have experienced.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment