Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Yet another journal entry

Whether or not something is interesting is completely up to the individual. Your likes and dislikes have complete control on whether or not you think something is interesting or not. But what I have seen over the few years that I have been alive is that comprehension also plays a large role in interest and enjoyment. After all, how can you enjoy something that you don't understand? For me something that i found super interesting was a show called Madoka I found myself completely infatuated with the show although for a majority of the first part i was completely and utterly lost.  But it was different for my friend who was also watching it at the same time as me but as soon as first set of credits came on she gave up on the show. It was confusing because of a whole time travel deal and there being different timelines within the episode but that is often very difficult to follow, so i can understand the reason for the confusion

No comments:

Post a Comment